CapitalBank prioritises quality of service for customer satisfaction. It’s target is to enrich services to customers by expanding it’s network of branches.
CapitalBank prides itself on customer service quality, gives great importance to ensure these standards implemented by its personel. These service standards are applied through advanced training programs.
To be able to respond to our customers needs we develop new products, constantly examine market conditions and measure the risks that may occur in the market as well as companies and individuals.As a result of these assesments, we create and offer demanded individual and commercial banking products.
Expats can receive customer services from our English and Russian speaking customer service representatives and complete their transactions productively and efficiently at the branches.
CapitalBank customers are able to transfer money to overseas
CapitalBank from yesterday to today
Receiving its licence on 11th July 2012 CapitalBank was officially introduced to the Turkish Republic Of Northern Cyprus banking sector with the approval of the TRNC Council of Ministers on 26/09/2012 under the name of Kapitalbank Ltd, in the light of the policy of our mission and vision dissociating from other competitors in such a short time, we strive in continuing to progress and develop as an institution.
Based on strong foundations, we continue with sustainable growth. We are proud to be the fastest growing bank in such a short time and showing difference in the sector by financing small businesses, tradesmen, local businsses and other investors.
Since 2016 Kıbrıs Kapitalbank Ltd has the rising ‘star’ of our economy grown well over the average size of the sector ( 7,84% per month). It has achieved the title of the fastest growing bank amongst its competitors and as of today it has exceeded 850 million TL in assets and with its 16 branches spread across the country. It has continued to move forward steadily in becoming the fastest growing, most powerful and prestigious financial institution in our country.
Our bank has approximately reached 650 million TL of financing in the sector, has created job opportunities for 180 of our staff as well as contributing approximately 4 million TL to the countrys tax revenue.
In the second half of 2017 by opening another 2 branches we aim to increase the number of our branches to 18.
We focus on a fast and efficient way of providing services by continuously updating our service procedures in understanding , become stronger with our human resources and latest technological investments . We are proud and happy to consistently contribute to the financing of the economy and provide employment opportunities for young bankers.
To become customers first preferred bank in its geographic region with world-class solution-oriented service concept.
- To be the most preferred bank in service delivery in all targeted sectors and customer groups.
- To provide reliable and quality service to our customers with our qualified employees, extensive branch network and other service channels.
- To abide by our high business ethic principles,
- To act with an effective approach of risk management,
- To be a preferred employer and to provide and encourage personal and professional training program opportunities to our employees,
- To spread our customer-focused approach across to all our employees,
- To support and encourage loyalty, responsibility and creativity.
- In brief, to be the leading bank in response to the happiness of partners, their benefits, employees and economic value.
- To present excellence to customers
- Being firmly committed to the principles of honesty,
- Holding banking discipline strongly,
- Suppport creativity,
- Be aware of social obligations and our responsibilities
To achieve our vision and objectives in being the ‘closest bank to the customer on the basis of sustainable growth and profitable bank.